Saturday 4 June 2011

I fooled around with a guy i like when we were drunk and he doesnt want to talk about it. What should i do?

Ok, so the story is, when i moved in with my roommate, i met one of her guy friends and i liked him. But i heard so many different stories about him that i kept trying to deny it to myself that i really was attracted to him. Everyone kept saying how he slept with this girl and that girl etc etc and so on... he%26#039;s 29 and im 21... he has 3 kids with 2 different women, and barely ever sees them and he has to pay child support. He lives with his friend and is supposed to pay rent but he owes him a lot of money. And he%26#039;s always talking about how he needs to get laid and he makes dirty jokes...





i dont know, i think he puts on a kind of bad boy front but could be a really nice guy when he wants to be. and i still dont understand 100% why i am attracted to him (if you read above, who would be right?) but he makes me laugh and ....yeah thats probably about it... also i sometimes got the feeling he might be interested in me as well just because id catch him looking at me sometimes and his gaze is so intense, which can sometimes be awkward... but i dont know...





Anyway so back in December, a little bit before christmas, we had a party at his and his roommates place and we were celebrating his 29th birthday, and we all got a little smashed. I%26#039;ve never drank so much in my life before. part way through the night we went to a bar fro the last couple of hours before closing time and some girl was hanging all over him and whispering in his ear and she was all over another guy too. So when we are leaving he tells his roommate not to wait for him (in other words he was going to go get laid / have a one night with the girl who looked quite %26#039;dirty%26#039; i might add) . when we got back to their place we started drinking again and he calls and asks his friend to pick him up because he%26#039;s changed his mind. The girl wanted to have a 3 way and he wasn%26#039;t down for that. So he ends up taking a cab back instead and his roommate pays for the cab when he gets back. we continue to drink and talk and laugh and make jokes etc etc... its getting late and im at this point wasted, my friend goes upstairs with her boyfriend and well we were on the middle floor so we could hear what as going on and considering i was already quite ... erm... horny... it didnt help matters...lets just say i was rubbing against him like a feline in heat... and so the guy i like kinda played it cool and was like %26quot;Im going downstairs to watch a movie...%26quot; he gets up and walks to the basement door and then asks if im coming so i was like sure and i followed him.





We get downstairs i sit on the couch and he%26#039;s searching his folders on the computer to find a movie, and he seemed kind of anxious. Then he started it and sat down next to me (the couch is one of those %26quot;L%26quot; shaped couches a 6 seater so he didnt have to sit next to me if he didnt want to) at this point everything kind of becomes a blur to me because i was far past gone, and all the alcohol was clouding my judgement. So he sits next to me and he puts his arm around me getting comfortable... the movie is on and he chuckles a few times, my eyes are closed and im starting to fall asleep, at some point he started to rub my arm and caress down my side... my arm was across his stomach and to me it was comfortable and i was content cuddling. This is where my memory starts to get choppy, he moved my arm that was across him, and i think he placed it on his crotch and being as far gone as i was i didnt do anything. The next thing I remember is me on my back and he is on top of me with his hand down my pants… I also kept biting him and I think I was kinda loud. At some point I realized my mouth was really dry, so I kissed him again to wet my mouth and it didn’t quite work…. I was in the middle of trying to get his belt undone when I felt it coming… I pushed him off rolled off the couch and vomited. :( yes I know, very sad indeed… first time I ever got sick from alcohol. Anyway… he asked if I was ok and I asked for water… he brought me a bottle of water and sat in the chair staring at the movie playing on the TV… he didn’t say anything to me… I kept saying “im so sorry, im sorry” …. And then I must have gone upstairs cause next thing I remember I woke up on the couch upstairs. I told my friend vaguely what happened, and she was shocked… her bf wasn’t so much shocked cause he somehow knew I liked the guy even though I hadn’t told anyone… I kinda left in a hurry the next day cause my friend and her bf were going to pick up his daughter and I didn’t want to be left alone with the guy I fooled around with so I left.


Next time I saw him was right after Christmas, I had a little dinner party… and one of my friends couldn’t make it, and it was pointed out to me later that it seemed like I tried to set up a triple date which was not my intention,… we ended up going to the bar, and then back to my place afterward, where he started to seem moody and ignored me…


It must have been a few days later I texted him that I wanted to ta|||okay, so.. you%26#039;re attracted to a guy that has 2 kids that he doesn%26#039;t give a shittt about with 2 different baby mamas.. he sleeps around with every skank-ho on the block.. he only turned down some whore at a bar because he didn%26#039;t want a threesome..


i mean COMEEE ONNN. ... all he wanted to do was get some from you.. and he%26#039;ll keep being nice until he does. and he probably will end up getting some because you%26#039;re that niave. then, you can kiss that ******** goodbye.


take it from me now so you want be hurt later... LEAVE HIM BEEE!! get the hellll out of there!|||Too much too read but if he doesn%26#039;t want to talk about it, don%26#039;t pressure him. It%26#039;ll definitely turn him off.|||that is the funniest story that i%26#039;ve ever heard.


but i%26#039;ve done it to so i can%26#039;t say anything. well...with my fiance that is.


anyways...this guy. 3 different kids, 2 different women, and he doesn%26#039;t really see them. i know you like the guy but he%26#039;s a low life. if you can%26#039;t take care of your children then how are you going to take care of a woman?


another thing is...he doesn%26#039;t have a job and he relies on everyone else. stop and think about if you to ended up together. who would be paying for dinner? who would be paying for the movies? that%26#039;s right...you would.


you should have a man that will support you and help you. and you do the same. support each other. but not just one person has to do it all.


i know your attracted to this guy and i understand that. i%26#039;ve been attracted to the wrong people to. but this is just wrong.


if he doesn%26#039;t want to talk about it then i wouldn%26#039;t pressure him into it. i wouldn%26#039;t want to talk to him about it. that%26#039;s what friends are for. lol.


i would just try to forget about this whole entire thing and move on from him. find someone else girly. one that has a job and actually wants to be in his children%26#039;s lives.


if my fiance didn%26#039;t take care of his son then i wouldn%26#039;t want to be with him. if he couldn%26#039;t love his son then how would i expect him to love me?|||If get with him, that will be very stupid. Think...... He can%26#039;t help your life. He has 3 kids he doesn%26#039;t care about. How are you going to be more important than they are? And yet you are wanting to. ??????