Saturday 4 June 2011

How do You like My Story? (About Surviving in a Forest)?

Here is my unfinished story about an old video series I made with my friends. Please let me know what you think, and if any grammar needs to be changed, thanks!





Survive





It was a warm, sunny day. I was sitting in my house, packing my bags. I was going on a trip with a few colleagues from school to a trip to Greenland, for study. After a few minutes I was ready.





I had sent a text message one of my colleagues, Brett. It said that I was ready, and for him to come pick me up. After a few minutes I heard his loud, 1969 Camaro%26#039;s engine roar.





“You ready yet?” He shouted


“Yes..” I sighed


“Lets go then!” He said.





We hopped in his Camaro and zoomed off. After about a 15 minute drive, we arrived at our other friend%26#039;s house. He had a 2 story, double decked plane.


“Here you go.” He said.


“Yes, thank you so much!” I said.


“But, there is one thing.” He proclaimed.


“Yes..?” Brett said.


“You gotta share it with some mental students from Chicago.”


“WHAT?” Brett and I shouted.


“Yes, unless you want to pay for gas.” He said.





“Okay, I will get them, just wait here”


“Alright, dude” I smiled”





About 2 hours later they arrived in a HUGE tour bus. There was at least 50, if not more.





“Here they are” He said.


“Lets go!” Said Brett.





We then boarded the plane and took off. The flight was going as well as expected. It was about 11:30 at night. We were all asleep until the pilot went on the P-A and announced the following message:





“We are hitting some uncalled for storms. We should be out of this weather shortly.”





Everyone fell asleep after that, but me. I got out of my chair, unbuckled my seat belt, and walked up to the pilot. I asked him questions about the weather.





I was in the middle of a sentence, but I was interrupted. All of a sudden, a loud bang was heard. I was scared to my stomach. All of a sudden the plane was flying down.





Within 2 minutes of the crash I was knocked out cold. I had no clue what happened at all. All I knew was I was sopping wet, and I had a huge cut on my arm.





At about, I don%26#039;t know, 10:00 AM I woke. I was dry, and my arm was healed. I was in a forest, and I heard no voices. I was scared that I may be the only survivor. I walked around, soon to see a person. It was Brett. I was relived.





“Are you okay?” Brett said.


“Yes, and you?” I said.


“Yes, I am.” Brett responded.





He must have found his camera. He was video taping. He always did that when something important happened. I tisked inside of my head, but I thought that if we made it back, this could be great to see.





“Uh... dude.” Said Brett


“What?” I said


“ Is that a trap?” Asked Brett.


I thought and stared.





“Yes.. so?” I asked


“SOMEBODY ELSE IS HERE!” Yelled Brett.


“YOUR RIGHT!” I responded.





Now we both knew we weren%26#039;t alone. We were both scared out of our minds. We walked around, hoping for an exit. Then, all of a sudden-





“AHHH!” We heard a loud scream and looked up. It ends up it was two of the mental students. Their names were Adalina and Liliana.





“WE ARE NOT THE ENEMY!” Shouted Brett.


“Oh...” Adalina proclaimed.








Then, after finding them, we continued our journey. Before even going a meter, we met another person. He was an Indian. Right away he greeted us in a kind manner. His name was Austin.





“Hello” Said Austin.


“Hello” I said.





I went off telling him our problem, while Brett, Adalina and Liliana went off to explore some more. I told him we were hungry and needed a place to sleep. He showed us his area and offered us help.





“Brett!” I yelled.


“Come here!”


He came over and I explained what he said to us. I told him that he is building our beds, and if he could help. Brett went over while the students watched.





“Do you think that there are anymore survivors?” Asked Brett.


“No, if there were, they would have heard us.” I told Brett.





It was getting late. I was hoping that we could find some stuff that we could use from the plane, but I was scared to go in there. All the dead bodies, I would turn white real fast.





That night, all 5 of us were sitting by the fire. We all were cold, but glad that we lived. I overheard the conversation Brett and Austin were having.





They were saying there is an enemy. He was a big man, and he had many hand made weapons. They also talked about having protection, and that we are NOT safe.





As soon as I heard that, I feared my life. I knew I wasn%26#039;t safe. After fearing my self to sleep that night, I had terrible nightmares. I had a dream that we were building a base when the enemy came and we weren%26#039;t prepared.





After that I woke up. It was really early in the morning, probably about 5 AM. I was surprised to see Brett up, and not the Indian.





“What are you doing up?” I said in a raspy voice.


“Making weapons. I had nightmares.” Brett Said


“So did I!” I said.


“Here help me sharpen this.” He was making a knife of stone.|||I like it but, i don%26#039;t think it should be mental patients|||LOVE IT(: write more...