Saturday 4 June 2011

How and where do I connect my colored wires from my clothes dryer timer to the upper-right-side?They fell off?

I was changing my dryer belt and I took my dryer appart. The top part bar which contains the on/off lever and timer/setting dial fell backwards. The colored wires, 7 wires to be exact with lil metal ends that plug into a lil metal thingy on the upper-right-side of my dryer on the top, close to the timer but below the metal top. That metal thingy has 7 other colored wires from the dryer hooked to it. I%26#039;m not sure whether I match color with color or what.





I don%26#039;t have a diagram. I got a GE DDE5200PALWH automatic. It%26#039;s an older dryer. Can someone help me out?





I don%26#039;t wanna get shocked or call a repair man.|||first, flip the breaker to make sure you don%26#039;t hurt yourself. then match color for color and reconnect all the wires to their matching color. flip the breaker back on and give it a shot.